Due to retirement, we are looking to fill our Association Manager position for the Greater Cincinnati USBC branch. If you are interested in the position please fill out the applications and email to Darrin Rump, GSUSBC President firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover sheet with your submission, good luck!
- Honesty and integrity
- Works well with others
- Attention to details
- Willing to work some weekends
- Must be flexible with work hours
- Capable of using and creating word documents (Microsoft office etc)
- Comprehension (or willing to learn) of USBC regulations
- Member of USBC
- Provide administrative support
- Coordinate services necessary to comply with the USBC bylaws and policies.
- Work in conjunction with the GCUSBC board and adhere to the National USBC bylaws.
- Support goals established by GCUSBC Board.
- Responsible for finances of the association, which include:
- Tracking expenses
- Submitting written financial budget reports at (all) association meetings.
- Submitting an audited, year-end financial report to board.
- Assisting board with staying within budget set and approved by board.
- Oversee WinLabs; operations software for USBC
- Submit reports to USBC Headquarters and the state association.
- Contact point for league secretaries
Take lead position in tournaments as directed by GCUSBC board.
- Other duties may be assigned but will be assisted if it is a new job duty
To submit your application and resume please email it to Darrin Rump, GSUSBC President email@example.com
December 31, 2021