The Greater Cincinnati USBC Nominating Committee is searching for interested and qualified candidates to fill positions for election at our upcoming annual meeting on March 27, 2021.
Positions up for election are:
- 1st Vice President (two-year term)
- Adult Director (five positions available; three-year term)
- Youth Director (one position available; three-year term)
- USBC National Convention Delegate (numerous positions available)
- Ohio State Delegate (numerous positions available)
Eligibility criteria are defined by the Greater Cincinnati USBC Bylaws. Please be advised that:
- A candidate for the Board must be a member of the Greater Cincinnati USBC in good standing at the time of election and throughout term.
- All Board members must obtain Registered Volunteer Program (RVP) certification and complete SafeSport training within 45 days of the start of term.
- To be elected as a Youth Director, the candidate must be actively involved in a youth program within the association.
- To be elected as an officer (President, 1st Vice President, 2nd Vice President), the candidate must be either a current or past board member of a bowling association for a three-year period.
If you are interested in becoming a candidate for any of the available positions and meet the eligibility criteria, please complete and submit the below application. The deadline for submitting nominations is March 19, 2021.
Please submit completed applications by mail or email to:
Greater Cincinnati USBC
Attn: Nominating Committee
4761 Madison Road
Cincinnati, OH 45227
Alternatively, please feel free to submit completed applications to any member of the Nominating Committee, listed below.
Nominating Committee members: Michele Colangelo, Ron Hungler, and Bill Sempsrott (chair)