The Greater Cincinnati USBC Nominating Committee is always searching for interested and qualified candidates to fill positions that are currently open.
Positions up for election are:
- Adult Director (two positions available; three-year term)
Eligibility criteria are defined by the Greater Cincinnati USBC Bylaws. Please be advised that:
- A candidate for the Board must be a member of the Greater Cincinnati USBC in good standing at the time of election and throughout term.
- All Board members must obtain Registered Volunteer Program (RVP) certification and complete SafeSport training within 45 days of the start of term.
- To be elected as a Youth Director, the candidate must be actively involved in a youth program within the association.
- To be elected as an officer (President, 1st Vice President, 2nd Vice President), the candidate must be either a current or past board member of a bowling association for a three-year period.
If you are interested in becoming a candidate for any of the available positions and meet the eligibility criteria, please complete and submit the below application.
The deadline for submitting nominations is the last day of January.
Please submit completed applications by mail or email to:
Greater Cincinnati USBC
Attn: Nominating Committee
P.O. BOX 58654
Cincinnati, Ohio 45258
or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please feel free to submit completed applications to any member of the Nominating Committee, listed below.
Nominating Committee members: Darrin Rump (chair, Ron Hungler