Saturday, April 23
Entry Fee $75
Breakdown: Lineage: $16, Prize fund: $59
1211 Waterworks Road
Newport, Ky 41071
- This is a scratch tournament
- Check-in at 8:30 AM
- Practice 9:10AM to 9:30AM, competition at 9:30AM
- 4 games. Lane movement will be announced later
- Open to the first paid 64 bowlers
- If the field is not full, walk-ins will be allowed up to 30 minutes prior to the start of practice.
- We will cut to the top 16
- Lanes will be stripped and reoiled with the same shot.
- Only active members of the Greater Cincinnati USBC. Greater Hamilton or Miami Valley associations can participate
- Participants must be 50 years of age or older as of April 23, 2022.
- The center will be non-smoking, except for the bar
- Triple city cup points
- Condition/shot: Challenge shot category
- The champion will receive the trophy, 1st place prize, city title, and paid entry into 2023 GCUSBC Senior Masters.
- Qualifying round note: If there is a tie for 16th there will be a 9th & 10th frame roll-off.
- Match play note: If there is a tie there will be a 9th & 10th frame roll-off.
* based on 56 bowlers
If you have any questions please contact Dwight Brummett, 859-816-7956 or firstname.lastname@example.org