Prize checks for the money winners at this year’s Women’s Championship will be in the mail this afternoon! For those of you who won your event, someone from the GCUSBC will be in touch to come out and present your check to you on one of your regular bowling nights. Congratulations to all of the winners and thank you to all of the participants.
Team Handicap – Nothing But Fun
Team Scratch – Mom’s Day Out
Doubles Handicap – Barbara Crapser & Carrie Heeg
Doubles Scratch – Erica Hewitt & Danielle Brady
Singles Handicap – Kim Brooks
Singles Scratch – Kim Brooks
All Events Handicap – Sydney Renner
All Events Scratch – Danielle Brady
Although we had little cooperation from the weather, the 2019 Women’s Championship came to a successful completion with prize money checks put in the mail on Wednesday, February 20th.
Participation this year included 14 Teams, 26 Doubles, 52 Singles, 40 HCAP All Events, and 11 SCR All Events. While these numbers seem low – and are clearly not where we want them to be – they do represent a 15% – 20% improvement over the 2018 numbers.
Thanks to all who did participate. We hope it was a great experience and that we’ll see you back in 2020 – along with some new friends!
Thanks also to our sponsors who allowed up to add $3,000 to the overall prize pool for the Open and Women’s Championships.
Finally, thanks to our hosts at Madison Bowl for their hospitality and flexibility. They’ve set the bar high for future tournament and we look forward to seeing them soon for the Queens and Masters.
It’s time to announce the 2019-2020 Women’s Championship!
The event will be held on 11/16, 11/17, and 11/23 (one shift only on the 23rd). The cost is $35/event. The event will be held in the heart of White Oak at Heid’s Lanes. We’re looking forward to a big turnout this year as, once again, the ladies will have their own event.
Click HERE to download the 2019 Entry Form, along with all instructions, to the upcoming Women’s Championship.
Once you have downloaded and filled out the entry form, there are several ways that you can submit:
- Scan the form and email to Gary Crooker at email@example.com. For payment, you can either include the card number on the form or pay via PayPal using the email account noted above.
- Mail the form to Gary Crooker at the GCUSBC office at Madison Bowl. You can pay via check, PayPal, or credit card.
- Drop off the form at our office at Madison Bowl. Payment options are the same as noted in item 2 above.
- Take a picture of the form and email to Gary Crooker at firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment options are PayPal or credit card.
- Reach out to a GCUSBC Board Member and arrange to drop off the entry form and payment information to the Board Member.
In addition to the download option, there are hard-copy forms available. Reach out to us at the email@example.com email address and we can get some forms to you.
Please note that those paying with Credit Card are subject to an $8 handling fee. This is not a fee that goes to GCUSBC, it is there to cover the charge that we pay our credit card processor for each transaction. Our preference, and the least expensive to you, would be to pay via PayPal to our email account – firstname.lastname@example.org